It's Just My Thoughts... Vol. 2

I’m back at it again, I apologize for the absence last week sometimes things are unavoidable!

For all you Devin fans out their he left Rap-A-Lot this week and if you want all the details straight from his own mouth check out this dope interview right here, he even mentions Seattle as his favorite city to hit! Check it out and if you’re not familiar with his style of country rap tunes do some homework… You won’t regret it.

I must say I’m pretty bummed about the events that played out on Thursday (yes, Valentines Day) in Olympia on Evergreen’s campus. It seems during a dead prez show a fight broke out and things escalated, ending in a riot and the destruction of a police car! Check out the full story here. dead prez has always had a serious message and a lot of animosity towards authority figures and while I wasn’t there I have a feeling that they probably didn’t do much to help the situation stay calm – although I doubt the arrival of police in riot gear helped either! It will be interesting to see how this plays out for the North West Hip Hop community.

Kanye announced his “Glow in the Dark” tour dates and he is kicking the show off right here in Seattle on April 16th. With his reputation for incredible performances I’m sure he will be looking to out do himself once again so get your tickets before they are gone! Now if only he can convince his big brother that Seattle is worthy of a tour stop… I can hope can’t I?

Till next y’all stay up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa "How Fly" Review

An Interview With... Carlos Niño

Supersonic Rainbow Fiend