Welcome...

Hello-
Welcome to The Musik Lounge. My name is Will Johnsen, I have been studying journalism at Seattle University for the last four years and in June I will be graduating. In my time at SU I have ran the Hip Hop department of our school radio station, KSUB , and ran my own radio show as well. This is where the title of my blog comes from.

My plan for this blog is to have an archieve of the articles I write for different publications. Currently I'm interning at the Seattle PI for their online magazine Spi . I also randomly contribute to Kitty Sneezes , a website started by a co-worker of mine.

Another hope is that eventually I will be hosting podcasts of my radio show, or perhaps turn my radio show into a podcast. Basically I want to write and spread the word about good music and this seems like the logical next step. If your an artist who is interested in being reviewed, interviewed, or trying to get spins on my show email me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa "How Fly" Review

An Interview With... Carlos Niño

Supersonic Rainbow Fiend