The Musik Lounge Podcast #2: Peace

Aight yall! I know I've been absent lately and their has been a lot of great stuff droppin lately that I need to review but school and work is gettin ugly right now so I'm layin low stayin on the grind. But don't worry I will be back at soon and until then I got a new mix for ya to enjoy! Till next, one.

"Peace"


Peace Tracklist:
CunninLynguists “Dying Nation”
Bob James “A Night on Bald Mountain”
Jeru The Damaja “Da Bitchez”
Das EFX “Rite Now”
Isaac Hayes “By The Time I Get To Phenoix”
James Brown “Funky President”
East of Underground “Smiling Faces”
Little Brother “Dreams”
The Sharpshooters “The Sound of Soul”
Cal Tjader “Moneypenny Goes For Broke”
Jay-Z “Oh My God”
Shape of Broad Minds “Lullabanger”
Common “Star 69 (PS I Love You)”
Maker “Train Til Nowhere”
Eddie Palmieri “If (We Had Peace Today)”
CunninLynguists “War”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa "How Fly" Review

An Interview With... Carlos Niño

Supersonic Rainbow Fiend