The Musik Lounge Podcast #3: The Learning (+ A Free CD?)

I'm back at it again! Just when I was getting bumed out thinkin I wasn't gonna be able to cook up another mix for yall I got in the zone and laid this one down. Let me know what you think!

"The Learning"


The Learning Tracklist:
Santana “Soul Sacrifice”
Dr. Buzzard’s Original Savannah Band “Cherchez La Femme”
Marvin Gaye “Mr. T Plays It Cool”
Little Brother “Speed”
Bobby Womack “And I Love Her”
Geto Boys “Mind Playin Tricks On Me”
Gang Starr “Riot Akt”
Bobby Taylor “Eleanor Rigby”
Talib Kweli “Lonely People”
Kool & The Gang “Summer Madness”
Jay-Z “Dear Summer”
Billy Eckstine “Third Child”
Young Buck “Puff Puff Pass”
Erykah Badu “The Healer”
Method Man “Say”
Ghetto Blaster “Life is A Party”
Mandre “Spirit Groove”
Stanley Clarke “I Wanna Play For You”
Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg “On The Blvd.”
Rick Ross ft. Jay-Z “Maybach Music”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa "How Fly" Review

An Interview With... Carlos Niño

Supersonic Rainbow Fiend