A return to Soulful Sundays

One of the many short lived series I ran on the PI blog was called "Soulful Sundays" and it's purpose was to give the people some good ol' soul music on Sunday, the day of rest.

Today I present to you the first in what will hopefully become a weekly podcast feature. Maintaining my old theme, I've teamed up with a collegue, Rob, to deliver "Sundays of Soul Vol. 1" both as a podcast with some commentary from the two of us, or as a zipped folder for you to get just the tracks. Kick back and enjoy.



Sundays of Soul Vol. 1 Tracklist
James Brown "Bewildered"
JoAnn Garrett "Walk On By"
Sonny Boy Williamson "Don't Start Talkin' To Me"
Freddie Hubbard "People Make The World Go Round"
King Curtis "I Stand Accused"
Four Tops "7 Rooms of Gloom"
Nathan Wilkes "Now That I'm Wise"
Bill Conti "Reflections"
The Jackson 5 "I Want You Back"
Fela Kuti "Fefe Naa Efe"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa "How Fly" Review

An Interview With... Carlos Niño

Supersonic Rainbow Fiend