Sundays of Soul, Vol. 5


That might just have to be the offical S.o.S image? What do y'all think? And to whoever I jacked it from, thanks! One day I will have photoshop to utilize those few skills school gave me...

This week I start with some live Jazz soul fusion and end on some modern psychedelic rock type shit - it's all over the place as I'm holding it down for solo, but you know I'm hitting you with those soulful joints!



Sundays of Soul, Vol. 5
Marcus Miller "People Make The World Go Round"
The Smith Connection "Wish I Had You"
Sweet Charles "Soul Man"
Edwin Starr & Blinky "We'll Find A Way"
The Pharaohs "Freedom Road"
Big Maybelle "It's A Man's Man's World"
Donald Bryd "Stepping Into Tomorrow"
Michael Franti & Spearhead "What I Do"
Baby Charles "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor"
The Mystic Moods "Cosmic Sea"
Mr. Chop "The Infinity Machine"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa "How Fly" Review

An Interview With... Carlos Niño

Supersonic Rainbow Fiend