This dangerous game...

As some of you know, or may have noticed, the podcast filled with new Hip Hop tracks that was posted on Sunday afternoon is no longer present. Yesterday afternoon I received an email from blogger informing me that a post had violated copyright laws and they had pulled the post in accordance with the rules of the DMCA. If you are as appalled by the actions of the record industry (and several other major corporations in all types of industries) check out www.chillingeffects.org.

I'm yet to know what, if anything this means for me but needless to say I'm disapointed that my first podcast attempt was stifiled - but I will keep it going and try to find a way to deliver you the new music you want! And the soul one seems to have slipped their attention - guess no one is making money off old black folks anymore, just the young ones.

Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa "How Fly" Review

An Interview With... Carlos Niño

Supersonic Rainbow Fiend