Live from Oregon, TML Radio #9


Pardon the dust that has gathered around these parts as of late - I moved back home and have been settling into life in Oregon. Strange to say the least, but I had to get back in the routine and what better way than to start the new month with the latest edition of TML Radio. As per usual you'll find an assortment of the newest cuts here to bang!



As always thanks for rocking with me and even though I skipped last week I still put together a collection of tracks from the week - what would have been Vol. 8 - check that out and of course don't forget to grab the tracks from this week's episode either, straight outta the OR but I still find them jams!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa "How Fly" Review

An Interview With... Carlos Niño

Supersonic Rainbow Fiend