The Musik Lounge, Vol. 160: Vinyl Extravaganza Round 2

After an inadvertent month off from the show I had a bag full of wax and so many sounds to explore! Moving and grooving like we do here at the Musik Lounge, I’m fully embracing the name change I’ve been toying with, it’s now officially the dub jay era. Same old deal, good vibes, soulful sounds, vibrational healing. Catch me live Sundays from Noon - 3 PM PST @ KTQA.org!

Tracklist:

John Coltrane “Part 1 - Acknowledgement”

Wendell Harrison & Tribe “Love Is Everywhere (Live)”

Irreversible Entanglements “The Messenger”

London Brew “Nu Sha Ni Sha Oss Ra”

The Alchemist “Babies & Fools (Instrumental)/Skinny Suge (Instrumental)”

Dionne Warwick “People Get Ready”

Hugo & Luigi Chorus “Let Me Call You Sweetheart”

Daedalus “Vouz Etes Stereo (Om Unit Remix)”

Yusef Lateef “Communication”

Steve Arrington “All I Wanna Do”

Portico Quartet “Double Helix”

Stockholm Festival Orchestra & David Oistrakh “Concerto In D Minor, Op. 47”

Ilija Rudman ft. Andre Expeut “Motions (Don Carlos Ambient Mix)”

Andreas Grosser “3C 123”

Alias ft. Kristen McCord “5 Year Eve (Instrumental)”

Wes Montgomery “Up & At It”

Lee Michaels “Medley: Tell Me How Do You Feel/(Don’t Want No) Woman/My Friends/Frosty’s/Think I’ll Go Back ”

Country Joe & The Fish “Mojo Navigator”

Buddy Rich “West Side Story Medley”

Binker & Moses “The Departure”

Ras Michael & The Sons of Negus ft. Jazzboe Abubaka “Peace & Love” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahmad Jamal "At The Top: Poinciana Revisited"

The May Heatrocks

Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa "How Fly" Review